Channel Christian School has a staff of professional qualified teachers and learning assistants. Our team is dedicated to upholding our values, and are committed to excellence in Christian education.
I teach in the Early Childhood area here at Channel Christian School. I am passionate about helping children start their journey on the path of formal education. I am privileged to be able to work in partnership with parents and/or carers in making this new adventure an enjoyable and positive step.
Learning Support Co-ordinator
My role is to support teachers, learning support aides and students to learn to their best capabilities. At Channel Christian School, we value every child and celebrate their unique strengths, talents and creativity. They are made in God’s image, fearfully and wonderfully!
Leader in Teaching and Learning
I am passionate about developing strong, respectful relationships with my students. I enjoy helping my colleagues to plan and implement high quality lessons that result in deep learning for all and reflect a biblical foundation.
Leader in Innovation and Digital Technologies
I enjoy keeping my students active, energised and healthy through physical education. My role is to develop the digital technology aspect of our curriculum and assist in the implementation of science, technology and engineering initiatives.
I have been the School Counsellor at Channel Christian School since 2007. I consider it a great privilege and honour to work in a Christian environment, partnering with parents and teachers who seek to support children to grow and develop holistically.
I work three days a week in administration alongside Ilza and have been a part of Channel since 2002 when my first child started Kindergarten.
I work in the front office on a Monday, Tuesday and Thursday with Michelle and joined the staff in October 2017. I’m excited about my children starting their education at Channel.
I love being able to encourage children in such a wide range of interests from general reading, science exploration, computer coding, animal interests, sports, history and imagination.
- Arwen Day – Kindergarten Teacher
- Margaret Louw & Anita Veltmeyer – Prep Teachers
- Jessica Weeks – Year 1/2 Teacher
- Evthoxia Lynch – Year 3/4 Teacher
- Nathan Bosker & Erica Wyllie – Grade 5/6 Teachers
- Nathaniel Richardson – Music Teacher
- Monika Ridge – LOTE (German) Teacher
- Emily Jones – Visual Arts Teacher
- Michelle Woolford – Little Learners Co-ordinator
- Elissa Goodfellow – Kindergarten Aide
- Kylie Townsend – Learning Support
- Rose Evenhuis – Learning Support
- Christine Boonstra – Learning Support
- Mike Harrison – Groundsman and Maintenance